Sunday, September 4, 2011

Surgery 1st post

Ella is out of surgery. It sounds like she did well. I haven't spoken to Emily and Christopher yet, but I will update you as soon as I do. The surgery was expected to last about 5-6 hours and that is how long it took.

I know how frustrating it is for you to not have more information, so as soon as I do, I will relay it to you.

Thank you again for your prayers. This is a huge hurdle to be through. It is definitely a success point and Ella isn't even a week old. The recovery process is long. Please keep the Hawkes in your thoughts througout it.

-maria
on behalf of Christopher, Emily, Aiden and Ella

2 comments:

  1. What a relief! I've been refreshing this blog and email all day! ((HUGS)) to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella has been in our thoughts and prayers all day. Ditto what Christina said!!! ((HUGS)) !!!!!
    We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete