Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ella 8/31-9/14 2011

Ella passed away at 5:05am today. She was at home with her parents, where she belongs. So many interesting things about her time of death. She was, almost to the hour, 2 weeks old. She had been in her own home for exactly 24 hours. The girl has style. And she made her exit on a storm filled night complete with lightning and lots of dramatic rain.


Tiny Angels

Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook her head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".

Author Unknown

There is a lot to be done, but a few decisions need to be made first. Please look here for updates to come on the services. 

-maria
on behalf of Emily, Christopher, Aiden and Ella

1 comment:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all - Chris, Emily, & Aiden. We love you so much. Please know that we are here if you need anything. If you need to chat, a day out, or groceries. You always have an extended family here at the dojo and everyone would like to be able to help in any way possible. We have all been keeping updated with Ella, such a beautiful baby girl. She will always have a special place in our hearts.
    We have grown closer in our hearts to you all as we have prayed for what is best, and for the grace to help us to accept it. We are all part of a greater plan. Although the plan is unknown to us, we know it is part of a much greater, beautiful picture than we could ever imagine.
    When we first saw the picture of Ella in the blog, we all said, "What a beautiful baby!" God danced the day she came into the world.
    Chris & Emily - we are so proud of the wonderful parents you are. Ella was so lucky to have you both, and Aiden couldn't be in better hands.
    A big hug and love to you all from Sensei, Sue, John, Amanda, and everyone at Jim Hawkes Karate.

    ReplyDelete